■ Gasoline Engine Simulator Equipment that equipped with fuel,
cooling, intake,exhaust panel so that allows theoretical training
■ Easy to check and diagnose all faults that can happen in an actual
vehicle system so that it's able to do effective education concerning
■ It is the best model to see operation state and location of components
by making parts which aren't seen at an actual one open.
■ Pressure gauge is attached on each range of hydraulic line on A/T for
circuit training of each shifting process.
■ Check terminal box is attached for the test of electronic circuits and
sensors with diagnose devise.
1) Electrical Control Gasoline Engine Assembly, Auto Fault
2) Automatic Transmission Assembly
3) Electrical and electronic devices such as, ECM, TCM, AFS, CKP,
CMP, O₂Sensor, WTS, Control Relay and etc
4) Injector, Fuel Filter, Fuel Tank, Fuel Pump, Fuel Equipment, DC
12V/60A Battery for Vehicles, Generator
5) Ignition coil, Spark Plug, High Voltage Cables etc
6) Cooling System such as Radiator, Overflow Tank, Relay, Electric
7) Exhaust System such as Catalytic Converter, Emission, Silencer
8) Start Switch (Key S/W) Anti-vibration dampers and a urethane
9) Control box, fuel tank (removable), accelerator lever
10) Stainless molding type safety guard is installed
11) Radiator-only stand and laser processing protection panel
12) Automatic transmission oil pressure gauge for each singular
？6 (1.5MPa ？3, 2.5Mpa ？4)
13) Vacuum pressure gauge ？1 (0.1Mpa)
14) Fuel pressure gauge ？1 (1Mpa)
15) Battery voltage gauge ？1 (30V)
16) Cabinet type storage space with 2 door
■ Size : Approx. 1,500 X 1,400 X 1,300 mm
■ Weight : Approx. 400 kg
■ Various practices by self-diagnosis.
■ Various practices by Electric-controlled gasoline engine tune-up.
■ Measurement and inspection of Auto transmission.
■ Measurement and inspection of Hydraulic measurement in
accordance with A/T Range.
■ Measurement of exhaust, measurement and inspection of
compression pressure of cylinder.
■ Measurement of radiator cap pressure and inspection of the leakage
from the radiator.
■ Operation test of Fuel pump, Measurement and inspection of Oil
■ Measurement and adjustment of tensions of timing chain and fan belt.
■ Measurement and adjustment of voltage and current in such as a
charging circuits, start circuits.
■ Connector checking terminal for inspection of sensors and actuator.
■ Inspection of every part of intake and exhaust system.
■ I nspection of every part of each automotive electricity, fuel system,
ECU, sensors and actuator.
■ Inspection of belts in cooling system and pumps.
■ Inspection of the rest of parts.