■ Diesel engine simulator that equipped with fuel, cooling, intake,
exhaust panel so that allows theoretical training and experiments.
■ Easy to check and diagnose all faults that can happen in an actual
vehicle system so that it's able to do effective education concerning
■ Check terminal box is attached for the test of electronic circuits
and sensors with diagnose devise.
1) CRDI Diesel engine assembly, 2,000cc
2) All Startup-related electric devices
3) Injector, Fuel Filter, Fuel Tank, Fuel Pump, Fuel Equipment, DC
12V/60A Battery for Vehicles, Generator
4) Cooling System such as Radiator, Overflow Tank, Relay,
5) Exhaust System such as Catalytic Converter, Emission, Silencer
6) Start Switch (Key S/W) Anti-vibration dampers and a urethane
7) Control box, fuel tank (removable), accelerator lever
8) Installment of safety guide of stainless molding type
9) Radiator-only stand and laser processed protection panel
10) Vacuum pressure gauge ？1 (0.1Mpa)
11) Fuel pressure gauge ？1 (1Mpa)
12) Battery voltage gauge ？1 (30V)
13) Drawer type storage space 1ea
14) Fault insertion, control panel open and close feature and 3 stage
PCB board mounted
■ Size : Approx. 1,600 X 1,600 X 1,600 mm
■ Weight : Approx. 400 kg
■ Various practices by self-diagnosis.
■ Measurement of exhaust, Measurement and inspection of
compression pressure of cylinder.
■ Measurement of radiator cap pressure and inspection of the leakage
from the radiator.
■ Operation test of Fuel pump, Measurement and inspection of Oil
■ Measurement and adjustment of tensions of timing chain and fan belt.
■ Measurement and adjustment of voltage and current in such
as a charging circuits, start circuits.
■ Connector checking terminal for inspection of sensors and actuator.
■ Inspection of every part of intake and exhaust system.
■ I nspection of every part of each automotive electricity, fuel system,
ECU, sensors and actuator.
■ Inspection of belts in cooling system and pumps.
■ Inspection of the rest of parts.