■ Diesel Engine Simulator Type Equipment that equipped with fuel, cooling,
intake, exhaust panel so that allows theoretical training and experiments.
■ Easy to check and diagnose all faults that can happen in an actual vehicle
system so that it's able to do effective education concerning maintenance system.
■ Exhaust muffler is specially designed with heat-resisting paint to be
maintained at high temperatures up to 600℃.
■ The entire process of ISO9001 and D.C.C.A.P.T of TQC method of
YES01 are applied in manufacturing.
1) Diesel Engine Assembly, FR Automatic Transmission
2) Fuel filter, fuel tank, fuel pump, fuel devices, DC 12V battery and
3) Cooling device such as radiator, electric fan and antifreeze
4) Start Switch (Key S/W) Anti-vibration dampers and a urethane
5) Accelerator lever
6) Stainless molding type safety guide is installed
7) Radiator-only stand and laser process protection panel
8) Vacuum pressure gauge ？1 (0.1 Mpa)
9) Fuel pressure gauge ？1 (1 Mpa)
10) Battery voltage measurement gauge ？1 (30V)
11) Drawer type storage space 1ea
12) Fault insertion, control panel open and close feature and 3 stage
PCB board mounted
■ Size : Approx. 2,500 X 1,200 X 1,300 mm
■ Weight : Approx. 450 kg
■ Various practices by self-diagnosis.
■ Measurement and inspection of auto transmission.
■ Measurement of exhaust, Measurement and inspection of
compression pressure of cylinder.
■ Measurement of radiator cap pressure and inspection of the leakage
from the radiator.
■ Measurement and inspection of Oil pressure.
■ Measurement and adjustment of tensions of timing chain and fan belt.
■ Measurement and adjustment of voltage and current in such as a
charging circuits, start circuits.
■ Inspection of every part of intake and exhaust system.
■ Inspection of every part of fuel system.
■ Inspection of all kinds of belts, pumps and cooling system.
■ Inspection of the rest of parts.