■ CRDI (Common Rail Direct Engine) Simulator Equipment which has
fuel, cooling, intake, exhaust panel so that allows theoretical
training and experiments.
■ Easy to check and diagnose all faults that can happen in an actual
vehicle system so that it's able to do effective education concerning
■ Pressure gauge is attached on each range of hydraulic line on A/T
for circuit training of each shifting process.
■ Check terminal box is attached for the test of electronic circuits and
sensors with diagnose devise.
■ Exhaust muffler is specially designed with heat-resisting paint to be
maintained at high temperatures up to 600℃.
■ The entire process of ISO9001 and D.C.C.A.P.T of TQC method of
YES01 are applied in manufacturing.
1) CRDI Diesel Engine Assembly, 2,900cc
2) FR Automatic Transmission Assembly
3) All ignition related electric devices
4) njector, Fuel Filter, Fuel Tank, Fuel Pump, Fuel Devices, DC 12V
Car Battery and Generator
5) Cooling System such as Radiator, Overflow Tank, Relay, Electric
6) Exhaust System such as Catalytic Converter, Emission, Silencer
7) Ignition Switch (Key S/W) Anti-vibration dampers and a urethane
8) Control box, fuel tank (removable), accelerator lever
9) Stainless molding type safety guard is installed
10) Radiator-only stand and laser processing protection panel
11) Vacuum Pressure Gauge ？1 (0.1Mpa)
12) Fuel Pressure Gauge ？1 (1Mpa)
13) Battery Voltage Gauge ？1 (30V)
14) Cabinet type storage space with 2 door
15) Laptop and book stand is attached
16) Fault insertion, control panel open and close feature and 3 stage
PCB board mounted
17) Option – Euro 4, Euro 5, Euro 6 engine available
■ Size : Approx. 1,600 X 2,400 X 1,600 mm
■ Weight : Approx. 650 kg
■ Various practices by self-diagnosis.
■ Measurement and inspection of FR Auto transmission.
■ Measurement and inspection of Hydraulic measurement in
accordance with A/T Range.
■ Measurement of exhaust, Measurement and inspection of
compression pressure of cylinder.
■ Measurement of radiator cap pressure and inspection of the leakage
from the radiator.
■ Operation test of Fuel pump, Measurement and inspection of Oil
■ Measurement and adjustment of tensions of timing chain and fan belt.
■ Measurement and adjustment of voltage and current in such as a
charging circuits, start circuits.
■ Connector checking terminal for inspection of sensors and actuator.
■ Inspection of every part of intake and exhaust system.
■ Inspection of every part of each automotive electricity, fuel system,
ECU, sensors and actuator.
■ Inspection of belts in cooling system and pumps.
■ Inspection of the rest of parts.